Our Vision & Values
Provide an environment where every child thrives. Where they feel safe to be themselves and nurture their talents.
To nurture emotionally intelligent and morally uplifting role models who aspire to excel academically and strive for excellence in all areas of life.
Ensure our children are growing into global citizens who have a range of skills to race into the future and be active member of their community.
To celebrate the success of staff and pupil and support them to achieve their goals.
To celebrate and value our differences, providing equality of opportunity regardless of race, colour, creed, gender or physical ability.
The Pioneers Academy aims to provide an outstanding education in an engaging and cohesive environment for each student to excel; embedded within a safe and secure Islamic ethos which promotes human values, model citizens and future leaders of our community.
We will fulfill our mission statement by:
- A commitment to ensure that high aspirations and expectations are set of all children in standards of academic achievement, student leadership and behaviour.
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning through the implementation of a well designed broad curriculum.
- Developing an environment that respects and values the dignity, integrity and special needs of all.
- A strong enrichment programme that focuses on personal development, building self esteem, leadership skills and giving our pupils the necessary tools to enhance their career prospects.
- Sharing & Caring
- The capacity to work with others
- God-consciousness and accountability
- Respect others and be proud of one’s identity
'The school is safe. Leaders place the highest priority on pupil welfare and developing a safeguarding culture. Leaders do this by helping pupils learn about leading safe and healthy lives, for example through well-planned lessons on personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education'.
Ofsted May 2018